Administering Justice in Tribal Courts During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Rapid Response Webinar Series – Domestic Violence Issues (including Emergency Protective Orders)
- Date & Time: Thursday, May 14, 2020 from 1:00 pm-2:30 PM MST (90) minutes.
- Webinar Narrative: The National American Indian Court Judges Association presents a webinar virtual panel & discussion on domestic violence issues and tribal court responses issuing emergency protective orders and court hearings. Join and listen to Judge Shannon Prescott, Judge Joseph Wiseman, and Ms. Dawn R. Stover, discuss handling of domestic violence cases and court orders.
- Register Here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Tt06TP0nQsmP3khQlqwZqg
- Attached PDF (hyperlinked)
- Attached JPG (not hyperlinked) to include within the body of the message.
Hon. Shannon Prescott, District Judge, Muscogee Creek Nation
Hon. Joseph Wiseman, Chief Justice, Round Valley Indian Tribes, Tule River Indian Tribe
Dawn R. Stover, Executive Director, Alliance of Tribal Coalitions to End Violence
- Moderator: Nikki Borchardt Campbell, NAICJA Executive Director