Pathway to Law Initiative: Native American Law School Admissions Workshop
June 8-12, 2022
383 South University St
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
The Native American Pathway to Law Pre-Law programs educate and help students successfully navigate the law school application process. The Eighth Annual workshop will assist participants in preparing competitive applications. Come learn how to successfully apply to law school and network with law school professionals.
• Learn about law school and career options
• Obtain information about the varied admissions criteria for law school
• Work with mentors to develop an effective application, resume, and personal statement
• Explore law school funding options
• Receive test prep tips for the LSAT
• Network with other participants, faculty, and professionals
• Hear from former and current American Indian law students
Apply at: https://law.asu.edu/pathway-to-law
Space is limited. Register by April 15, 2022.
Questions? Contact Simon Goldenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org