Latest Trends in Tribal Self-Governance
October 14-15, 2020
1:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Pacific time
ASU ILP’s Indian Gaming and Tribal Self-Governance Programs are offering the first annual conference focused on Tribal Self-Governance.
- Robert Miguel, Chairman, Ak-Chin Community
- Charles Grim, Secretary of Health, Chickasaw Nation
- Lynn Malerba, Chief, Mohegan Tribe
- Overcoming Covid Obstacles Through Self-Governance
- Working with Interior to Effectuate Self-Governance
- Lessons Learned in Transitioning to Self-Governance and Expanding the Delivery of Programs
- Working with Health and Human Services to Effectuate Self-Goverance
Join us for this free webinar. The Arizona Bar does not approve CLE. However, this activity may qualify for up to 4 credit hours.
If you have questions, please contact Theresa.Beaulieu@asu.edu