I’m unaware of any Indian law grants from the so-called “long conference” since we started the blog in 2007.
From NARF’s page, here are the petitions currently pending:
- Jensen v. EXC, Inc. (15-64)
- Nebraska v. Parker ( 14-1406)
- Oklahoma v. Hobia (14-1177)
- Sac and Fox Nation of Oklahoma v. Borough of Jim Thorpe (14-1419)
- Torres v. Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians (14-1521)
- Wisconsin v. Ho Chunk (15-114)
Jensen was initially set for the long conference, but the Court asked the respondents to file a response brief (a CFR) and that moved back the date.
Hobia, Jim Thorpe, and Torres are currently set for the long conference. Parker and Ho-Chunk likely will as well.