The American Indian Law Center, Inc. and the Native American Pipeline to Law Initiative are pleased to announce that registration is open for our Pre-Law Advisors Training. This training is designed for advisors to Native American pre-law students.
Pathways to the Legal Profession: Identifying, Advising, and Supporting Native American Pre-Law Students
February 5-6, 2019
Isleta Resort and Casino, Pueblo of Isleta, New Mexico.
- The Need for Native Attorneys
- Identifying Native Students for Law School
- The Nuts and Bolts of the Law School Application
- Advising on Personal Statements, Resume Writing, and Supplemental Statements
- Financing a Law School Education
- LSAT Overview
- Mock Law School Application Overview
- Advising on Law School Selection
The registration fee is waived for representatives from Tribal Education Departments, Tribal Colleges and Universities, and schools with Native American student enrollment. A limited number of travel reimbursements are also available. Details on the reimbursement, lodging, and the schedule are provided on the registration webpage.
Please email Rodina Cave Parnall, Pre-Law Summer Institute Director, with questions. email@example.com