The most significant Indian Law case of the century: McGirt v. Oklahoma
Thursday, July 23, 2020
1 p.m. PT
The Indian Legal Program at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University is pleased to have the following distinguished panelist discuss the recent McGirt Decision.
- Professor Larry Roberts (Oneida) – Moderator, Executive Director of the Indian Gaming and Tribal Self-Governance Program and Professor of Practice at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Stacy Leeds (Cherokee) – Vice Chancellor for Economic Development, Dean Emeritus and Professor of Law at the University of Arkansas
- Professor Robert Miller (Eastern Shawnee) – Faculty Director, Rosette LLP American Indian Economic Development Program and Pedrick Distinguished Research Scholar at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Jonodev Chaudhuri (Muscogee Creek Nation) – Ambassador, Muscogee Creek Nation, Partner, Quarles & Brady
- Derrick Beetso (’10) (Navajo) – General Counsel, National Congress of American Indian
This webinar is free and open to the public. We wish to acknowledge our co-sponsor NABA-AZ. The State Bar of Arizona does not approve CLE activities, however, this activity may qualify for up to 1.5 credit hours.