Session 2: Consequences and Implications of the Supreme Court Case
The panel of legal experts and academics will discuss the oral arguments in the HAALAND V. BRACKEEN supreme court case and the potential implications for ICWA and tribal sovereignty.
Thursday, December 1, 2022
2:00 PM – 3:30 PM ET
University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School– Virtual Event
- Matthew L.M. Fletcher, University of Michigan Law School
- Claudette L. Grinnell-Davis, University of Oklahoma School of Social Work
- Judge William A. Thorne, Jr., Utah Court of Appeals and Tribal Courts
- Wenona T. Singel, Michigan State University College of Law
- Kara Finck, University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School (Moderator)
For more information and to register, please click here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.