The 51st Annual Native American Critical Issues Conference
More information at miec.org/conference
March 11-13, 2021, 9-12:30pm ET on Zoom
click here to REGISTER
*there are a limited number of student registration scholarships available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Download the agenda at glance here.
Download the save the date flyer here.
Join us for 3 conference tracks, including
- General Track (A), for the general public
- Youth Track (B), for young students
- NASO Track (C), for college-aged students who may be involved in Native American Student Organizations
- 15 Breakout sessions
- 4 Plenary sessions
- 2 Vendor Booth and Information Booth sessions to meet directly with vendors
- 2 Networking Café sessions to connect with other attendees
- Access to Zoom session recordings after the conference
- Cultural Uses of Fire
- Indigenous Foraging, Cooking, and Eating
- Fire Ring in the Mackinac Straits
- Ishkode: The Language of Fire
- Fired Up: Activism in Indian Country, Past and Present
- Tri-Lateral Indian Education Panel
- Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women Panel
- Rematriation and Pedagogical Reform in K-12 Systems
- Treaty Rights and Water Habitat
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Indian Country Keynote
- Native American Student Organizations Meet and Greet: Our College Experience
- Graduate School 101
- Native Scholar Network Summit Keynote
- Decolonizing NASO
- and more!
Click here to register for $150 on Eventbrite and receive access to the password protected Participant Portal. The Participant Portal at miec.org contains the Zoom links needed to gain access to the conference. Registered attendees will receive the Participant Portal password by email one week prior to the event.
Seeking Artists and Informational Vendors
Vendors: Would you like to be listed as a vendor on the conference website and meet one-on-one with attendees during 2 Vendor Sessions on March 12? Contact Dr. Martin Reinhardt to request a vendor form at email@example.com by Friday, March 5. Vendor fees are $50.
You must be logged in to post a comment.